How to Add a Motorcycle Ride:
- Use the form below to search for a start area. If you don't want to search, you can zoom into the map.
- Click on the map to select the start of the ride.
- Click elsewhere on the map to build the rest of your ride.
- To undo a marker, click the "Undo Last Marker" on the right side of the map.
- If you are doing a "there and back" ride, you only need to complete half the ride and then click the "Return to Start" link on the right side of the map.
- Enter a name for your ride
- Enter a description for the ride. You should highlight any key points or sight seeing areas here.
- Select the ride characteristics and select any photos to upload. (Note: must be a .JPG or .JPEG)
- Click the "Add Ride" button to add the ride.
Enter Start Area:
(enter an address, zipcode, city, state or just zoom into the map below)